Thursday, January 14, 2010

I'm Such a Girl...


I had a nice long poem thing about that kid. But those words don't do justice. None do really. What I'm feeling right now is raw. I would like to be confident and think that these are scars time can heal, but who knows.


I'm being so over emotional. I understand. I feel I deserve it though. It's time for me to show myself some self respect and appreciation. If I feel like crying hysterically when I'm home alone, so be it! If I feel I can 'out-sing' Mariah Carey while I'm in the shower, I'll sing (scream) my heart out. If someone is annoying, stupid, or just an all around fail then I'm voicing my opinion. Bah.


*sigh*

One of these days I'll break out of this realm of darkness and I'll be able to see the light everyone keeps telling me about...

No comments:

Post a Comment