Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sometimes Life Sucks. Or Does It?


Yup. I'm considered one of the most entergetic, outgoing and 'happiest' people in my clan. And still, I have moments where my life is just horrible. Or so I think...

Over the years I've come to realize that happiness isn't always things/people/events that please you, rather, instilling your emotions or your passions into an outside thing/person/event. I've made tons of tough decisions in my life, and I'm at the tender age of 16. I'm glad I've realized this now before my life's purpose became shallow and materialistic.

I guess what I'm trying to say is though I may mope around for a few days, break down crying once or twice (Ok, ok. Three times is more like it) on the inside I'm still very content with my lifestyle. I have a roof over my head, a bed to sleep in, food to eat and clean water to drink. Millions of people around the planet aren't able to say the same thing. I also have respect and love for myself that I'm not letting anyone take away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment