Thursday, December 31, 2009

No Need to Worry


I've been in your shoes before.
Those shadows can be rather scary, huh?
I understand.
Just be a brave little girl and walk around them.
And if they creep up on you,
Use all of your strength to fight the darkness.
You can do it.
Huh?
What makes the nasty shadows?
Mean and vicious people, Darling.
They want to blind you.
They want to make you believe there isn't any light on the other side.
Don't follow my mistakes and sit in the shadow.
Keep walking.
If you feel like you need to...
Run.
I'll be on the other side waiting for you.

2010 is going to be an interesting year for me. I've learned so many things that I'm overly eager to apply to my life in the coming year. I'm also turning 17 in a few weeks! :D I'm glad I have such a passion for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment